• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Breakfast at Tani's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Slowly, slowly, Tani is settling in and becoming less skittish. She is still making a dash for safety every now and then (and occasionally causes a proper Tribal stampede), but mostly it's by sheer reflex now and she pops back immediately. She is also getting used to me sitting ever closer and grappling with the disturbing concept of watching Tribe members eating from my hand - she's not convinced yet!

The inevitable dominance sort out has now settled down again, much to my relief.

Here are some pics from breakfast today (please ignore "Tornado Alley", otherwise known as "Wheeking Tower after a night in" )!

Testing the lay of the land:
9cba3892.jpg

Safety in numbers!
552166b3.jpg

Running off with a choice bit
fcf93793.jpg

Next try...
c3387694.jpg

f0fea634.jpg

Getting a little piggy kiss from Nia
349d9973.jpg

And flashing her chicken bum for the connaisseurs!
14920533.jpg

Awwww I just love Tani, esp the little kissey pic and of course her fabulous bottom :)) x)

That bum is stunning when in motion, too!

I love the pigture of her in mid walk, she's got such a cute little face. She's definately still looking at you with a suspicious look though isn't she :)) xx

I love the pigture of her in mid walk, she's got such a cute little face. She's definately still looking at you with a suspicious look though isn't she :)) xx

Still very wary, but no longer freaked out - it is a matter of patience!

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

I love the little snap shots of her behaviour, I love watching my foster piggies getting more and more brave.... could watch it all day.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back