• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Brian for Kate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
DSCF0346.jpg

Here's my handsome himmi type rex. I've had since June 2005 and he came to me looking like this... :'(

100_0100.jpg

What a difference hey! :)

Aaawww the poor love!

So glad he's on the mend - he's gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum :)

Yes, I agree he is looking better now!

What was wrong with him before hand?

My goodness... what a big improvement now :) Looks so much better!

Like Clare said, what was wrong with him before?

He is a gorgeous little chap!

What afantastic job you`ve done Beks , Brian looks fantastic now what a handsome fella, mind Kate doesn`t pignap him ;)

Awww poor little one, well done for rescuing him! He is sooo gorgeous!

Livie x

Hi all, thanks for your kind words about B, he's a darling! ;D

As for what happened to him, well he was bullied by his cage mates. I found him in a pet shop one lunchtime, seeing him in so much pain tortured me all afternoon and so I went on my way home and asked them to let me have him. I said I would pay for all his vets fees etc, just wanted to get him out of there.... they let me take him there and then.

It took a couple of months to get him better and I had every intention of rehoming him once he was ready but it was too late.... he had stolen my heart and my Dad's so he was neutered and got himself a harrem of lady friends! :D

what a sweetie he is, how some people can live with themselves letting such a sweet thing get so badly injured just thank goodness theres people like you and all of us piggy addicks around to save their lives, well done on such good care and I can see how you came to keep him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back