• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Broccoli stalk/trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tonni loves to munch on the stalk part - the trunk that holds the florets.

Got some in town and the trunk part is really big! Got leaves on it too and the boys love them!

The boys are now munching on it - it's quite hard too so gets their teeth down!

Boys always eat broccoli stalk first then floret, but with my girls they prefer the floret more.. That strange?

How do yours eat theirs?

Mine has broccoli today and they tend to eat the "tree" part of it first of all and than they rest of it. They don't have it very often just around twice a month or so.

LMAO! Zubin is so funny with broccilli your post reminded me, he grabbs the stalk and then runs into his house but sometimes the florets dont fit its so funny lol he likes it all well he eats it all .

Mine hoover up all the broc. They also like the purple flowering one sometimes.

I tried my two on broccoli for the first time yesterday and they LOVED it!! ;D

Mine are mad on broc, it is gone out of the bowl within nano seconds ! ;D

Now that brussel sprouts are in season mine love the stalks with the sprouts growing on it, I put one on the floor and they all have a nibble! I only leave a couple of sprouts on otherwise*****!

Mildred loves the broccolli stalk but won't touch the florets and George won't eat any of it. Fussy little oinkers ;D

My Misty will eat the stalk and sometimes eat the other bit.My Pearl will only eat the stalk bit and sometimes she wont eat any of it! :) :o

All my piggies love broccoli stalk and florets!I think the stalk is espec good for the teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back