• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Broken tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hayleyandjohn

My baby teddy boar broke one of this front top incisisors I think because he has developed a habit of biting the cage when he doesnt get fed first. Although I still font think its too possible but cant think of any other way he could have done it. Now its growing back but doesnt seem to be grwoing straight?
Has anyone had this happen to them? Has anyone got any advise? I would really appreciate it.

Hi, i would see the vet and get the tooth trimmed, he may need both top and bottom poor little mite. He should be ok and gobbling food as normal within a couple of days after the trim :-*

Deffo see that vet but dont worry - you are right to monitor how it grows back though

I checked today and it seems to be straightening itself out, I'm going to carry on monitoring, if it starts going out of place will c vet.
I didnt even notice for a while becuase he was still munching his food lquite happily! but i like to check them now and again.
Thanks 4 the advice!

Thanks!
It seems to be ok at the minute but if not i will definately get in contact with you!
thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back