• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bubbles gets to meet the Budgies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today I thought I'd let Bubbles have his playtime out of the cage with the budgies...they go high, he has the floor kinda deal lol he's been a little lonely with the lack of squeaking coming from the cage below him since his brother died, so I thought he deserved a big cuddle sesh :)

Heres a few pics I got of Bubbles and the Birdies :)

theboiys.jpg

Heres an odd pic, the perspective makes it look like either my budgies massive or Bubbles is tiny...lol I'd go for the first one lol

mojonbubbs.jpg

MINI PIG! hehe

minipig.jpg

Bubbles obviously thought long and hard about how to arrange his mini carrotts and toilet tube...lol

funnytube-1.jpg

he was also curious as to whom the tiny cage belonged to....lol
"I cant fit in there!"
bubblesbudgiecage.jpg

I love my Bubbly boy, and miss his bro :(

Awwww looks like he's got a couple of new friendies :)) Lovely budgies and piggie too! x)

Well Jojo (Green one) is an old friend of Bubbles, the guinea pigs taught Jojo how to make wheek wheek noises! hehe

Well Jojo (Green one) is an old friend of Bubbles, the guinea pigs taught Jojo how to make wheek wheek noises! hehe

x) Awww bless! It must be very noisey in your house with all the wheeking from the piggie and the birds! Haha!:))

Lovely Budgies. We have a Cockatiel and he never shuts up! Always talking or yelling about something.

Well we used to have the 2 piglets and 1 budgie, now we have 2 budgies and 1 piglet....so its more tweeting, squarking, and guinea noises from the birds as bubbles is the quieter one out of the two we had, but he still wheeks when i come down in the morning lol you can hear the budgies anywhere in the house you go lol

thank youuu :) Bubbles is a right character, always gives me a kiss when i give him his breakfast in the morning :)

even though I miss Patch terribly, I cant help thinking I should get Bubbles a new friend...they wernt in the same cage but they met and played and shouted to each other from their cages...hmm >.<

thank youuu :) Bubbles is a right character, always gives me a kiss when i give him his breakfast in the morning :)

even though I miss Patch terribly, I cant help thinking I should get Bubbles a new friend...they wernt in the same cage but they met and played and shouted to each other from their cages...hmm >.<

aww hun lovely photos.

The best thing I did for my Candy when Sparky passed away was adopt a new friend for her. I felt awful for looking but it was so worth it when you see them nowdrool

aww hun lovely photos.

The best thing I did for my Candy when Sparky passed away was adopt a new friend for her. I felt awful for looking but it was so worth it when you see them nowdrool

aww bless them :) I think by new year I think I will probably feel ok about getting another anyway, so fingers crossed we'll find him a good friend :)

That's lovely, I'm glad he got to have fun with his little birdy friends :)

I love Budgies, they're funny little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back