• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bumble is such a show off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When hes not darting around like hes got a missile up his bottom, he stops to pose for me. Mad as a hatter

This is Bumbles set up.

DSC03954.jpg

DSC03957.jpg

What a fine bottom I have. If you look carefully you can see my missile

DSC03955.jpg

HELLLOOOOOOOO
DSC03951.jpg

Yes I know I'm handsomex>>
DSC03949.jpg

DSC03948.jpg

DSC03940.jpg

DSC03939.jpg

I LOOOVEEEEEEEEE THIS PIGGI

DSC03936.jpg

DSC03933.jpg

He is really big compared to his sister Bee. Hubby pointed out what size hutch he was going to make for him and I had to tell him. no its got to be alot bigger than that. Hes a big boy.

Last edited:
awwwwwww stunning x) i especially like the second to last pic on the first lot where he looks particularly demented :p

ps/ are you better now?

Bumble has certainly grown lots since he was a wee baby!

He's very handsome , 9th picture is my favourite!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x) x) What beautiful pigs and fab set up too! x)

Hes got the grumps today. And doesnt like me much. My finger was very tasty earlier8...and it blinkin hurt. Little horror:{

Oh dear......she was flicking thru and then saw them........she KERPLUNKED rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP....................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP...............mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ....................o.................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...........oh my.................adorable.............handsome....................two toned ones..................kissable ones..................lovely..............mmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS TOOFIES AND A HINT OF TONGUE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

awwwww he's so gorgeous x)
Hope your finger is ok now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back