• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think Bumble is a boar. Hes got different parts to Bee.
I'm going to ask Hub to make a seperater for the bigger cage. But with the chicken wire hes put on the hutch so that hes kept seperate from Gaga and Tam, but can still interact with them. What with spring coming. Hub is going to make me a massive run, but Ive asked him to just do a seprate bit for Bumble until he is neautered. Hub is worried that he is going to be kept on his own, but he wont be if he can still see the others.
Do you think this is a good idea, or should I rehome him. Hes an adorable little thing, and I dont want to part with him.
Any advice will be greatly recieved.:(|)
Thankyou

what are your other piggies - sorry I can't remember (so focused on boofle!) if they're all girls could bumble not join the ladies after his op?

He will probably cry when he's first separated but as long as he can see/ talk to them through the bars he will be fine until he is old enough to be neutered. You could always put a soft toy in with him so he has something to snuggle up to. :)

AWWWWWWW I dont want him to cryyyyyyyyy8...

I have all females. And was hoping that Boofs bubbas would be sows as well But Bumble is deffo a boy. He will be where he can be seen and he can see. But cos Gaga n Tams cage is the bigger of the 2 it will have to be that one thats seperated. Would it be best to put Boofle and Bee in the bigger one so he stays with mummy and sis? But seperated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back