• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bunty's Hairloss And Ovarian Cysts - Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

PingandChipy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bunty is going to the Vets tomorrow. We are going to discuss what to do regarding her hairloss and ovarian cysts.

Attachments

• 004.webp
    004.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    61 KB · Views: 8
I hope that all goes well. It looks like classic ovarian cysts. Hopefully, hormone treatment will work, even if it takes two rounds rather than just one.

Thanks, gosh I am so stressed out with Walnut and Bunty. It is so difficult when they get older and have health problems. They are both about 5 years old. Walnut will be 5 years old on April 25th.

Fingers very much crossed for both girls! I have a few elderly piggies myself and have sadly lost quite a number last year.

Yes I just lost Sadie last month. She had hyperthyroidism and was on medication but then one day her breathing became laboured and the next day she was gone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back