• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Burgess Pets Survey - £500 worth of prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We would love to get to know you more so that in the future we can provide you with better offers and deals on our range of products.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9DRK3...tml+email&utm_term=CLICK+HERE+TO+ENTER+SURVEY

In return for giving us five minutes of your time to complete our survey we will enter you into a free prize draw.
Prizes on offer are:

1st - £200 John Lewis Voucher
2nd & 3rd - £50 John Lewis Voucher

Also on offer is a months supply of pet food for 10 people and their pets. And just to say thank you, we'll send everyone that enters a £2 off voucher for their next purchase of a Burgess product.

Terms & Conditions: Open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Burgess Group PLC, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Only completed surveys along with a full email address will be accepted as a valid entry into this free prize draw. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person and will take place on 24.11.10. The winners will be the first 13 entries drawn at random from all valid responses. The winners will be notified by email by 01.12.10. The prize winner's details will be available for 6 weeks by sending an SAE marked "Burgess Supadog Prize Winner 2010" to the Promoter at the address below after 24.12.10. The first prize is a John Lewis Voucher worth £200, the second and third prizes are a John Lewis Voucher worth £50 each and the remaining 10 prizes will be a month’s supply of pet food for one pet only (dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, gerbil, rat, chinchilla, ferret). This equates to 1x12.5kg sack of Supadog, 1 x 1.5kg bag of Supacat, 2kg bag of Excel Tasty Nuggets, 1 x 2kg bag of Supaferret or 1 x 750g bag of Supahamster, Supagerbil or Suparat. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties providing services as part of the prize. The prize winner will need to supply delivery instructions for delivery of the prize. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner, should the original winner not supply delivery instructions within 3 weeks of having been notified by the Promoter as the prize winner. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable for any reason. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.

I just did it about 5 mins ago. Does your PC have flash player etc? might have a problem running the clicky bits?

Did it say thanks for taking the survey? perhaps because i clicked through the link on here it's already registered as done. maybe try to cut adn paste the link into your browser? Sorry

Got mine too yay! :)) Just need a printer now teehee!

They must be doing them as a job lot - I got mine too (and I'd forgot all aboutit so it was a nice surprise! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back