• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Busy busy busy... my husband is wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
For the past few months my wonderful husband has been ever so busy at weekends building the new animals house.

It started in January, building the framework.

w-DSCF1533.jpg

A bit more work! ;D

w-DSCF1539.jpg

Completed inside, all insulated.

w-DSCF1860.jpg

Starting the rabbit hutch.

w-DSCF1899.jpg

Rabbits and first piggie pen completed. 3 more layers still be made yet.

w-DSCF1939.jpg

First lot of piggie moved in, i love the open top feature wish I could keep it but alas the other pig pens will be soon on top.

w-DSCF1951.jpg

Meet Hazel and Chester bun! Not yet bonded so hope in time they will be cuddle buns. ;D

w-DSCF1959.jpg

Chins having a sand bath and explore of the new shed. They lived in bedroom before. Its better for them and us (LOL) in the new place. No more carpet munching for them. :D

w-DSCF1967.jpg

Hope you like, will post more pics so you can see the progress.

It wont be long before its all finished now. Yipeee!

Deb x

thats wicked.

I have a shed like that down the side of my house. Mine cost over £2000 to build. I had to get people in to do it so you are very lucky.

Oh wow! Deb that looks amazing :o Stuart is a real treasure isn't he? and so clever. have you though of hiring him out? ;D

I have yes Deb. ;D ;D Hes chucking his job in soon so will possibly be available for those DIY tasks everyone hates. LOL

Seriously he is considering making hutches and flogging them ! Custom build and delivered! Any takers ;) ;D ;D

What a fab idea. I bet he could make a good business out of that. You could advertise on Ebay.

Are you at work today?

we are an inventive lot with our sheds and runs etc and most of us seem to have paired up with men good at diy, wonder if we realised that when we met them, I know i did'nt know how good my old man was at diy, maybe they should include it in the wedding vows, thou shalt make piggy homes to perfection and our specification lol

Well my hubby is awful at DIY but he managed to make the boys a lovely 4x2 cage. :)

Now he's planning a run and an upper level to the cage, and the other day he came home from work with 4 little round pieces of wood and announced that these were the wheels for the car he going to make them :o

Oops almost forgot....... That's is great Deb! ;D

WOW! so cool i love your bunnys they are so cute keep me up to date with their bonding x

Deb said:
I have yes Deb. ;D ;D Hes chucking his job in soon so will possibly be available for those DIY tasks everyone hates. LOL

Seriously he is considering making hutches and flogging them ! Custom build and delivered! Any takers ;) ;D ;D

Brill idea. I had a run especailly made for me by a guy on ebay. Hee also delivered it for me and I lived miles away from him. I was very pleased with it. the run he made is on the housing board.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4ft-RABBIT-HU...ryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Currently 21 piggies including one that is possibly pregnant!

2 bunnies and 3 gerbils ;D

Oh plus two moggies! so a bit of a mad house at times. LOL

Deb x

Deb was only ever going to have 4 piggies weren't you Deb? I know I keep saying it but it still makes me laugh ;D

Lol i never thought id have more than one at a time but then we thought we would only keep one bunny baby and we kept to lol opps i just cant say no i shall practice

"No.... no ... no ...." lol x

Yes isn't it. And that's not even including the buns, cats, gerbils and chins. LOL she knows I'm really jealous. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back