• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Butter wouldn't melt...but

Well he is certainly aided by Gus, who kept his foot in the hutch door (I know as I've seen him do it before), then when the hoom had turned their back, Kirby whose very agile, noses the door, and book a huge leap to the shed floor, luckily for him, he landed on the plastic roller boxes which fit neatly underneath...then jumped onto the floor properly. Said hoom (not me) had already turned their back and closed the shed. Kirby enjoyed a full day's roaming around, and was found snoozing in a bit pile of hay some many hours later.

Kirby is incredibly vocal and it's a wonder that the hooms who we're beavering away didn't hear him wheek in the slightest during his mini-vacation to the shed floor, no doubt not wanting to alert us, the cheeky little sod. However, he's my sod and I love him dearly.

IMG_3380.JPG

That’s wonderful ! Kirby sounds a real character and Gus is a ‘real ‘ guinea pig ! If you can we’d love to see some pigtures 🥰

Reactions: Tim
Back