Buttercup Has A Complaint To Make......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeykins

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For the attention of all other guinea pigs who find themselves being treated so appallingly by their slaves!

I'm starting to think that my slave is most definitely NOT up to scratch, as far as slaves go, infact her behaviour has been, of late, downright scandalous! Case in point:

1) This morning I was rudely awakened when she came clomping into the room and woke me up. Not only did she ignore the Do Not Disturb sign which I need to get around to actually making, but she removed by breakfast bowl and definitely took her time in refilling it! I don't know what magical procedure she uses to refil it, but it's about time she worked out how to do it IN SITU - I can't put into words how tiresome it is to sit her screeching at her while she takes her own sweet time in getting this simple task accomplished......

2) I had spent HOURS arranging my bed, just so, and was considering returning to it for a snooze when she had the audacity to refer to it as my 'toilet' and REMOVED it! Returning later with my bed, with rumpled bedding which smelt nothing of urine and not a poop in sight to rest my head on.

3) Every day she steals my entire poop collection - does she not realise how much effort I put into them? And what does she need them for? It's not like she eats them.

4) I hear the rustle of the treat box, a duly present myself only to find that I'm only given ONE of the treats, the other was given to my sister! WHY? What use to me is it when she's eaten it?

5) Her skills as a manicurist...... Words fail me

6) She has done nothing to deflect the attentions of the yobbish man next door who spends his days calling "Oi, darling!" Through my window.

7) Does she expect me to care that Readigrass makes her wheeze? What does she expect me to eat instead? Hay? Pellets? Veg?

8) On the subject of hay, she's taken to putting it inside a bag, rather than in my tray. So she is expecting me to unpack it myself now? What next? Clean myself out?

9) My buttocks are too large to squeeze through the tunnel that my sister likes to sleep in. If that isn't a blatant attempt to give me body image issues I don't know what is!

10) She forced me to watch Call The Midwife, twice, humans certainly make a big deal of birthing, uncivilised creatures, and only produce one piglet in most cases. I'd like to see them push out 7........ I don't have personal experience of this, but it can't be that hard.

To summarise, I would like to gather opinions on the lax behaviour of my slave, so that I may present my well-structured and catalogued case to her. After I have had my nap.

Yours indignantly, Buttercup

image.jpg

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wheeeee agree with you's Buttercup, speciallys abouts number 3 point. Whee knows that piggies spends ages making these special pressies and then they are stolens from us

Cookie, Vimto, Sasspy & Widget
x

P.S Daddy says you are beautiful

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww Buttercup. Lily and Lola are agreeing with you there, appauling hotel service isn't it?

Jess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh what a little diva

God forbid what mine have to say about me.... *very worried look*

EDIT: I'm forever getting told off for rustling things that aren't even food!

Last edited:

Hennie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ahh Buttercup we agree, our slave took hours making our breakfast this morning, it was almost nap time before it arrived,
love from Freda & Squeak

gus+walter

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww buttercup you poor thing! It's quite clear that you're not looked after at all! How dare your mummy remove your toilet. ...er..bed and return it clean!
Absolutely appalling behaviour on her part. I think a call to the rspca is in order!
Wheeks and squeaks
Gus and a shocked Walter

:D

GPTV

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
There, there poor little dear. Fancy treating u so bad. ;)
... Yep nicking your precious poops too. How awful :))
Xx
Ps your gorgeous :luv:

jenniferanneharris

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:Phaha i loved it.:raz::yahoo:

I think Sweep agrees whole heartedly:agr: - if we are not careful we may have a piggie rebellion on our hands :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.