• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

By Far The Best Water Bottles I Have Ever Bought In My Life.

It looks similar to the sippy cups I use - same principle with the valve rather than ball.

Took a while for the boys to get used to but there's no going back now!

I got the medium sized..
Tried these too and they leaked everywhere!

So I might be a little late here but I'm kind of terrified of leak-free bottles.
Both of my bottles are the kaytee glass ones with the little duck in it. They leak like crazy and make tons of noise but the last time I got a water bottle that claimed to be leak-proof my guineas went without water for a day.
Needless to say I was pretty irritated later that night ...I was confused about why the water level had not changed in the bottle since I put it in there. I decided to take the bottle out and push in on the little marble and found that no matter how many times I pressed or how deep I pressed, no water came out.
So I caved and decided that basically I'd rather have a leaky bottle that my pigs got plenty of water from rather than one that doesn't leak while starving/dehydrating them.
But who knows, maybe this one is different.
I could actually go ahead and link the bottle that gave me so much trouble in a separate post if people want me to.. if it would help.

Back