• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

bye bye darling ALf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this morning got up went in to the boys shed to find biscuit and dipstick not looking very cheerful only to find poor Alf lying dead in their run, he was fine nothing to say he was ill , he would have been 4 in october, he was a handsome feller and would have been a show pig if I did ever show my pigs, his mum was a golden self red eyed and dad a gorgous black self called George, both parents were rescued from a breeder, and Alf and his sister and 2 half sisters are the results, mable maisie and weeney ( the runt) who is also a show pig standard, he was never a cuddly piggy but made the most noise making his ears move in the process, a handsome little man who made us all very proud , God bless little man my little home grown precious baby, :'( :'(

thanks for your well wishes, i wish they would let us know if they are ill, he was fine a nice weight bright eyed no obvious signs at all, but then they must have to hide it in the wild to protect against predators,

Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about Alf.

Sleep tight, little Alf xx

Sorry to hear about your loss Michelle.You gave him the best life he could have had

R-I-P Alf

Heidi x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back