• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bye Bye Himi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazelcroft Rescue

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My beloved Himi died yesterday. She had been diagnosed with bladder stones and we were working with Vedra to treat her. She seemed so much better on Sunday but I found her dead in her cage yesterday morning. Quite a shock.
She was a beauty and a real sweetie. She will be sorely missed by all of us. Run free darling girl x

503.jpg

I am sorry for your loss! Your beautiful Himi had the best of possible care. I have lost a piggy to bladder stones myself and know what a desperate fight it can be.

RIP Himi - popcorn free of pain again!

So very sorry for your loss.
Have fun at the bridge pain free sweetheart x

She was beautiful, sweet dreams little Himi.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP beautiful Himi. Run free x

I'm so sorry to hear your lost HImi. Popcorn free at the bridge little one...

Aw, she was beautiful x). Rip little one and hugs to you I know exactly what your going though!

Oh no how sad, sorry to hear about your little Himi 8...8...8...
RIP Himi run free at the bridge, popcorn with new found friends and enjoy munching on the green grass and dandelions, you'll be sadly missed by your family but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........... :(

I'm so sorry you lost Himi, she was absolutely gorgeous!

Too many piggies are lost to bladder stones. I just wish we knew more about how to prevent them.

hugs to you. x

I am so sorry for your loss Sarah. Himi was beautiful.

Rest well, sweet Himi. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back