• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bye Bye Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hermoine76

Here is a picture of my guinea pig Honey,She had 2 babies 4 week's ago but sadly she died last night,I found her in the hutch this morning,Her only surviving baby was going mad.

R-I-P Honey you were the best mum ever and I will miss you so much,I promise to take care of your baby,I have put her in with daddy and they are happy together love you always Honey love mummy x x x x x x x :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Honey.jpg

I have posted in your other thread but thought I would pop in here too.

RIP Honey.

Thank you I have read what you wrote on my other thread,Thank you Heidi x

RIP Little Honey

Run free with your other baby x x

Very sorry that you lost Honey, but hope that her little girl will continue to do well so she can be a living reminder of her. Sending hugs to baby (does she have a name?) and to Shadow and you.

So very sorry to hear about Honey. What a beautiful picture of her. I hope her little baby does well and brings you happiness.

Love, Caroline x

I'm so sorry about Honey...may she rest in peace.
Big hugs to her baby. xxxxx :'(

Thank you everyone,I shall be burying her in the garden tonight.The baby's name is Shadow and the dad is Georgie I wish I knew what happened to her as I'm heartbroken.Thank you everyone for your kind words it was a nice thought that Honey is now running around with her baby that went over the rainbow bridge,I feel better now
Thank you
Heidi x x x

ahhh so sorry to hear about Honey, she with her baby and daddys got one as well, she was certainly a stunning piggy hope her babys going to be the same as mum ,

Honey was laid to rest in my garden today.It was heartbreaking.I shall buy some flowers tomorrow for her little garden I have made.
I still cant believe she's gone.Shadow, Her baby , Is doing well she has settled in well with dad and follows him everywhere!
I'm so glad I have her baby as a reminder of my Honey. :)
Heidi

I am glad that Dad and baby are happy together.

Lots of love to you xx

Thank you Debbie.Shadow is doing very well with daddy,I miss my Honey so much,She has a lovely red rose bush in her little garden.
I shall try and put some new pictures on here soon
Bye for now
Heidi xx

I read the story of Honey, Georgie and their babies and wasso :( to hear Honey had gone to the bridge then :) with the news Shadow and Georgie are doing well

There is cause for grief when a precious flower dies
But we must rejoice for the beauty it held and the love it gave

N.nite Honey, Sleep well.
Niki x

Thank you Niki.I was so sad when Honey died but so happy to have her baby here playing with daddy.I'm glad they get on,I think Shadow has got used to her daddy now,It's nice to see her and daddy cuddling up in their house.
I shall miss my Honey forever,But I can put flowers on her little garden,It does help me feel better.
Bye for now
Heidi xx

I have a memorial garden for Edd and it certainly does help.
They may be gone in person but never from your heart x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back