• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

bye bye jasper, poor tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i noticed Jasper was off colour last night and gave him baytril and pain relief to cope with over night intending to take him to the vets this morning, but had the most heart breaking sight this morning, found Jasper dead and mostly cold under the big house in their run, but tiger his brother and permenant run mate was lying over him, keeping half of him warm, they have always been together and it broke my heart to see him trying to keep his brother warm, I lifted him off and cuddled him crying my eyes out, hoping he does'nt pine for him he still has romeo and bertie in with him, but he adored his brother, and I am now worried sick for him, he was rumbling when i took him away from jasper and I had to sooth him to stop him, i've never ever in all my years of keeping pigs seen such devotion in siblings other then to lose tweety when sylvester died a few days later again brothers , I'm going to check on him now as i am so worried about him, God bless jasper :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm so sorry, Michelle.

You're having such a bad time at the moment.

Big hugs to you, darling xx

Run free with the angel-pigs little one.

Tiger will miss his brother but he is in good hands i think

Oh God Michelle I'm so sorry for you and Tiger. Run free little Jasper.
Thinking of you xx

So sorry about your loss Michelle, send huggles to Tiger. Rest in peace little Jasper Piggie xx

I'm so sorry Michelle

Run free at rainbow bridge little Jasper

Sending huge hugs to you and Tiger xx

Run free Jasper, no longer in pain.

I'm sorry michelle *hugs*

Give my love to Tiger

I'm so sorry Michelle..... What a terrible shock.
Popcorn free little jasper.

Hugs to you and to Tiger :'(

Oh Michelle i'm so sorry.
N.nite sweet Jasper, run free at the bridge, you will be greatly missed.

Hugs to you Michelle & Tiger

Niki x

So sorry for your loss :'(

x Rest in peace little Jasper x

/Big hugs to you and Tiger x

Trace x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back