• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C&c Cage Demolition Day - T Minus 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

karonus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tomorrow is demolition day - due to increased heavy traffic the Loft in the C&C cage needs major repair. So the gang will be exiled to the caravan cage whilst I dismantle the C&C Loft, fumigate the said cage and rebuild with supporting heavy duty metal straps under the loft. I am afraid a 1 x 3 C&C loft simply cannot take the strain of a hefty boar and three sows in season racing and popcorning along its length.

I will be looking to double up on cable ties for security as they have got to the point where the loft cannae take it any more.

Hope the piggies don't get over excited thinking their going on their holidays again when they get put in the caravanning cage!

Same set up just loft raised a little and metal support strips used to add strength to loft support.

Didnt take long for them to trash it. My fault for using the caravan pellet bowl, too easy to flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back