• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C & C Cages

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrading my piggies to a larger cage and wonder if anyone has had experience with the company C & C Guinea Pig Cages. Thanks

I bought my first cage from them.
Their website/ordering was very easy. The corex came flat packed in the box with the grids it was beautifully cut and scored. They only dispatch on Mondays so if you are in a hurry order soon. I ordered too late on a Friday to get the following Mondays dispatch so had to wait another week.
I got the grids for my second C&C from grendle on ebay. The metal is slightly thicker and has a mat finish rather than the C&C GPC shinny paint. The mat paint doesn't chip as easily. The downside with grendle is they don't supply corex, I got mine from ebay I think it was called protecta board. It was a bit hard to handle and cut and score as it was rolled, it soon flattened out in the cage with hidies and log tunnels on it.
I would be happy to use either firm again, both gave good service.
Sorry for the long post. Hope some of this was helpful.

Reactions: Tim
I have used them too, and they were great.
They always post the next shipping date on the front page of their website, so you can plan according to that.

Yes, they were awesome have used them twice now

I’ve just ordered a cage from them www.candccages.co.uk and they now dispatch within 3 days! Can’t wait to get my new set up! I’ve tried to cut the correx myself in the past and it’s not as easy as it looks. So glad I’ve found a uk company that can supply the whole kit! Will keep you posted

Back