• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C&C Cages!

PrittyPiggies23

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I built a c&c cage for my guinea pigs, which I am getting soon, and thought it would be cool to share and see what other people's c&c cages looked like. Post a photo! I'd love to see how people get creative and set theirs up.

Mine is a simple 10 by 2 c&c cage, the grids (69 pack, SONGMICS, for $80) are white and it does not have a loft, but at one end their is two grids and a towel on top to provide a hideout space. We used bubble wrap to even out the bottom so the coroplast would sit nicely (don't worry they can't reach it). Over top of the coroplast, we put some old bathmats as absorbing materials (because it's washable and durable) and then our hand-sewn fleece liner that is blue and very soft.

I couldn't get a picture in so I tried to be descriptive. What does yours look like? Put a photo if possible!

Hello

welcome to the forum

I have removed your full address from your profile.

it is lovely to have you join us but please be mindful of privacy and never share details online like that.

Anyway welcome again.

we have a c&c cage our girls love it!

lee

Back