• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C & C cages......

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penfold118

Hi, I have read a few good reports on C & C cages but don't really understand them
Were can you get them or is it a DIY kit build ? sorry for another obvious question !
Any relevant info on them would be great. Jez....

If you look under housing you will able to find more about them there.

Welcome to the forum :)

kellyandpiggies said:
If you look under housing you will able to find more about them there.

Welcome to the forum :)

Yer sorry, had a quick look after i posted and found it ! I will take more time in future :)

all of my pigs live in c and c runs and I think they are brilliant would always recomend them to anyone, I dont tend to call them cages as mine dont have a roof, they are just open long (and wide in some cases) runs, brilliant invention

michellemuffin said:
all of my pigs live in c and c runs and I think they are brilliant would always recomend them to anyone, I dont tend to call them cages as mine dont have a roof, they are just open long (and wide in some cases) runs, brilliant invention

Yer this is the way I am going, just need to get my head around what I need and what sizes to go for, I have seen some really cool set ups...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back