• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C & C grids £9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvpigs

Just noticed that Argos is now selling the cubes for £9.99, that is half what I paid for them :) I made a huge cage with some left over. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone is looking for a bargain ;D

wow yes I have just got some reserved some more will collect them later thnks for the tip x ;D

Wooohooo! not sure if it's the same for all Argos' but I've had to order mine in - ALL 4 BOXES :o Picked 2 up just trying to find the money for the other 2 :D

hope that offer comes to Ireland I need 2 more boxes to make another huge run,

karen

Oh my! In our overdraft now! We got 2 lots! Being delivered on Monday! My dad hoping to get the shed sorted soon!

I just got the new Argos catalogue and can't find them. What section are they under? :)

Desperately need them for my 2 lads. 8)

My mums glad they don't seel it anymore otherwise I'd buy more then want more piggies :D

Don't think argos knew that people would be buying them for cages
Maybe they will go in the pets section next time :)

LOL Good idea! But they are definitely NOT in the new one - I'm sure! Have been through it AGAIN! ;D

I looked on the internet site for ages then after fighting with Sooty telling him he wasn't allowed to eat the book I looked through that aswell

LOL Did you find anything? I'd never seen them before til someone said we could get them in Argos!? :D

Nope
Would somewhere like Ikea not do them?
There's a shop near me and they have 3 walls covered in the with there stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back