C&c Idea - Workable Or Daft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelE

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've taken the plunge and ordered some grids and correx so I can give my piggies a slightly bigger home. Their cage is on a table which my wonderful OH has cleverly transformed into a cupboard for all their stuff, and the dimensions of the tabletop are about the same as a 3x2 C&C. However, I was worrying about the grids being close to and potentially falling off the edge of the table and wondered about having the correx walls outside the grids rather than the other way around. It'd solve the problem of plastic nibbling as well.
Is this a daft idea? Have I missed something obvious? Has anyone tried it?

I'm not too sure on the situation with it falling off, but if you have more than one piggy a 2x3 isnt really suitable unless temporary, thats what is recommended although personally I think 2 pigs should have 2x5 but thats just me.

I can't think of why it would be a bad idea.

Unless there is something really obvious that just isn't jumping out at me! :P

If anything it would be an advantage if you're using fleece. It could hold it down at the edges better.

I can't think of why it would be a bad idea.

Unless there is something really obvious that just isn't jumping out at me! :P

If anything it would be an advantage if you're using fleece. It could hold it down at the edges better.
That's what I thought... I'm sure someone will have tried it so I'd love to know what the drawbacks are - they aren't jumping out at me either! :)

That's what I thought... I'm sure someone will have tried it so I'd love to know what the drawbacks are - they aren't jumping out at me either! :)

I should imagine someone has tried it. I've seen many YouTube videos with set ups that have the grids on the inside of the correx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back