• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C & C packs on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spotted a link to the forum too. They must have realised we can't get them anywhere!

These are pretty expensive for just 16 grids but better than nothing. In the Amazon one for nearly £80 you are getting 26 grids. It's just so frustrating that they are so expensive and hard to get hold of in the UK.

There used to be an ebay seller selling a pack for £25... Methinks they've caught on that no one can get them over here and are starting to inflate the prices on stock they do have...

It'll be a few years yet before I'm looking at a C&C cage, I just hope availability increases by then! :P

I thought they were a bit pricey - until I compared the price of commercial cages. You'd only get a 100cm cage for around the same price.

Perhaps they didn't sell well in their intended market as storage units and that's why they aren't in the stores anymore. If they don't sell well they won't bother restocking.

Suzy x

I think that's about £10 more than I paid for mine, so it's not too bad. As said here...They're going on Amazon for a stupid amount of money.

But it's a shame they're getting more expensive. I guess when something isn't too easy to get hold of, people will pay anything for it...If they need it bad enough.

If anyone wants to buy some C & C grids I have around 30 I don't use anymore :) If interested PM me x

If anyone wants to buy some C & C grids I have around 30 I don't use anymore :) If interested PM me x

Bummer, wish I'd seen this earlier as I've just ordered the ones off of Amazon....I know I'm a mug for paying that much for them but have been trying to get them for ages.

its all lies anyway. I went in my local b&q last week and they had on shelf over a dozen packs (at £30 mind), it says they are out of stock online in the very same store so either there was a sudden rush or they just dont want to sell them at the reduced on line price - me thinks it is the latter mallethead

its all lies anyway. I went in my local b&q last week and they had on shelf over a dozen packs (at £30 mind), it says they are out of stock online in the very same store so either there was a sudden rush or they just dont want to sell them at the reduced on line price - me thinks it is the latter mallethead

My B&Q doesn't have them.

Ive been wanting to make a new run and been looking at c and c.. do * think these would work? I cant view the pic big enough..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/**-MODERN-SHO...20670764426?pt=UK_Storage&hash=item4aa9778d8a

We used them for the top of our first cage to make a 2nd level and they did the job very well..although slimmer than grids..they can be used in the same way.

We did put a clear piece of perspex on the front so we could see them and it looked really nice.

My nephew has the cage now as we boughyt a 3 tier. But i was very happy with that cage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back