• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

C&c Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfectpets11

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi does anyone know where I can get a c&c cage from? Looking for a 6x2 with a 2x2 loft. Is fleece good bedding for pigs? Absorbent? How often does it need changing?
Looking for a cheap cages as the one I found online earlier came to £75!
Where to people buy their cage liners and beds from? Again as cheap as possible but ones that are of good quality.

i got my
hi does anyone know where I can get a c&c cage from? Looking for a 6x2 with a 2x2 loft. Is fleece good bedding for pigs? Absorbent? How often does it need changing?
Looking for a cheap cages as the one I found online earlier came to £75!
Where to people buy their cage liners and beds from? Again as cheap as possible but ones that are of good quality.
6x2 with a 2x2 loft c and c cage from an ebay seller. It cost me £59.95 without the ramp or grids for the floor of the main cage (although the grids for the floor of the loft were included along with cable ties and connectors) i adapted mine to make it a 5x3 with a 1x2 loft and i still had a couple of grids, connectors and loads of cable ties left. the delivery was quick and on the whole the grids were is good condition, suffering only minor paint scratches and scuffs. it didnt come with the correx but i managed to get 3 large sheets of 2mm correx for £18.49. C&C GUINEA PIG CAVY LARGE INDOOR PLAY PEN CAGE CUSTOM BUILD METAL GRID MESH CUBE -here is the link for the c and c cage. Correx Sheet 2400 x 1200mm 8x4 Corrugated Plastic White or Black 2mm C&C Cage -here is he link for the correx. it also comes in black and thicker sheets. they came also very quickly and with no damage. the customer service was also great. Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back