• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

c&c size

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi having a blonde moment, could someone tell me in grids the size i would need for 4 piggies and for 5 piggies please :)

thank you :))

i looked at that but it doesnt really say for more than 4 :(

i looked at that but it doesnt really say for more than 4 :(

if you look the rate at which the area increases goes up by 1 grid length/approx 3 square foot for each pig, so I would say 2x7 grids for 5 pigs, 2x8 for 6 etc- just a guess but I think that's how I would work

ok thank you being blonde lol. do you think it aould make much difference having 6x3 instead of 7x2?

If you have space make it as big as you like i would freerange mine but don't think OH would let me lol

my OH wont let me anymore not after one ate a hole in the living room carpet :)) they are currently in a 7.5 x 4 pen (8 of them) but i intend to split them into 2 groups in a few months once i've had my little boy neutered. so just trying to plan in advance

ok thank you being blonde lol. do you think it aould make much difference having 6x3 instead of 7x2?

I would say just look at the square footage IYSWIM, so 6x3 would have a square of 18, so would actually be bigger than 7x2 which would be 14.

I might be totally wrong though- am just thinking it's probably minimum square footage per piggie!

that makes sense am going to try and do 6x4 for each set if i can fit it in the room. if not 6x3 and a 6x4. thank you for helping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back