• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

cage built

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnyard

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:) yey our first c&c cage is now built ready for our first piggies, interiors yet to be completed so photos will follow shortly! and couldnt have done it without the lovely help from salt n peppers mum, a lovely lady and family, nothing has been too much trouble and her advice has been invaluable in helping us make sure we have the perfect home for our new family members :) all we need now is Alan and pebbles (aka the chuckle brothers) to come home !

ps soooo glad we took our new bought cage back to the shop, the c&c cage slightly too big for the space we had but thats not important are piggies comfort and happiness is x)

:) yey our first c&c cage is now built ready for our first piggies, interiors yet to be completed so photos will follow shortly! and couldnt have done it without the lovely help from salt n peppers mum, a lovely lady and family, nothing has been too much trouble and her advice has been invaluable in helping us make sure we have the perfect home for our new family members :) all we need now is Alan and pebbles (aka the chuckle brothers) to come home !

ps soooo glad we took our new bought cage back to the shop, the c&c cage slightly too big for the space we had but thats not important are piggies comfort and happiness is x)

OOOH Great !

I think I'm as excited as you are :))

It was lovely to meet you yesterday and your beautiful family -

I can see Alan & Pebbles (The Chuckle broths) are going to have a 5* star home with some very lavish slaves on hand.
A big step from excisting in a burning hot consevatory in a stinking 3ft hutch with poorly rabbit !

I'll look forward to pictures too :)p

That is really good news:) Hope you really enjoy having Alan and Pebbles in your family! Salt and Peppers mum has done good work again:)

thanks! and she sure has, lovely lady who obviously cares a great deal about not only hers but all piggies :) been busy today getting piggie paradise ready (named by my daughter!) washable incontinence pads ordered, fleece washed, little hide out made, shelf in garage all cleared for all piggie related items :) driving my oh mad lol, hoping can organise to bring our new family home next weekend !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back