• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cage or Hutch?

Where does your guinea pig live?

• Hutch (Outdoors)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hutch (Indoors)

• C&C Cage (Indoors)

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi,
Cast your vote on where your guinea pigs live. You can cast more than one vote incase you have more than one type of housing arrangements for your guinea pigs!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

My piggies live in the double garage. So its outside but inside if you know what i mean LOL

Silly me, didn't think of that! lol. :) I have both indoor cages and outdoor hutches.

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Cherry and Pip are in a indoors cage and Stanley and George are in a indoor C+C cage!

definatly a indoor cage, am looking into the whole c&c thing atm... seems like a good thing to do, especially with baby piggies on the way, need all the space and fun play areas I can get

My 2 girls live in a hutch outside, if i had room id in the future keep my piggies inside or buy a heated shed!

Alison

kellyandpiggies said:
All 7 my piggies are inside! Got their own rooms!

Aww, thats lovely! Bet they are well chuffed with their own room! :)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Well, cos my 3 girls, Peanuts, Rattie and Cherry are in a large cage, so that is in one room.. Icey and Tiny, my other girls are in a large hutch in another.. and my two boys, Tonic and Guinea also have a large hutch in one! lol They all love to be really warm! If the rooms go cool, not cold, but warm (if you know what I mean?), then everyone gets all fluffed up! That's when the heating has to go on! ;D

I have my girls in a CC cage and they love it I don't think they can remember there old cage. I have Willow and babies in they old cage as the babies would of been able to fit through the cubes. The old cage is going to become the boar cage when its time for the boys to leave mum

mine live in a two storey hutch they have a bathroom 2 bedrroms a living area and dining room

kellyspiggies said:
mine live in a two storey hutch they have a bathroom 2 bedrroms a living area and dining room

That sounds amazing. Have you got any pictures? I have seen hutches like that but they are quite expensive!

Thanks for joining the forum!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Read in the "Announcements" board - Top Tips. I have put a section on there on how to add your photos to the forum. I will make a sticky for the Photo Gallery Thread too. If this does not work, let me know and I will help you get your photos of the forum

Ellie
TGPF Admin

My piggies live in the different cages because they dont like each other....They live indoor because outside is very cold about -20 Celsius...

Hiya Eveyone

Benidorm and Munchkin live in cages but Bokki lives in a c&c cage.

They all live seperate but near each other

Love

Claire
x

Me, my mum and Aunties free range in the slave's piggie shed, the boys all have hutches!

we used to live in a converted summer house with lots of room and access to outdoor run 24/7 we loved it but mum decided we weren`t getting enough attention and it was getting very cold so now we live indoors with the other animals. we live in a lovely cage, and have a play pen to run around in and in the nice weather we have an outdoor run... we are much happier and closer to our mum now ;D

My boy Gilbert lives in a cage in my bedroom, but most of the tme he just potters around the house when i am in

My 2 little sows live in a 2 storey C&C cage. They did live in a small C&C but they got quite grumpy with each other so I expanded. No probs now. I guess it just goes to show even a 'big' cage sometimes isn't big enough... or maybe mine are just greedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back