• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cage "rabbit D 120"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get this cage in the UK?

rabbit120dchromblau.jpg

I know quite a few german shops sell them, also on german ebay (but the shipping is so expensive :( )

I havent found this cage in any UK online shop OR Ebay.. Zooplus.co.uk do a similar one, the tommy range, but I heard they are crap and very wobbly, especially the ramp, so I didnt want to go for that.

Anyone knows where to get that cage?

I've never seen a cage like that for sale. I don't like the look of that ramp though. I wouldn't want my two going up and down it :)

you can always put a brick underneath it to make it less steep, or glue some carpet on it to make it a bit more secure - thats what I have done with my selfmade cage.

yeah, but like I said in my first post:

Zooplus.co.uk do a similar one, the tommy range,
but I heard they are crap and very wobbly, especially the ramp,
so I didnt want to go for that.

just heard that the tommy cages are an absolute PAIN to get assembled,
and afterwards they dont last very long, they are very wobbly and alot of the plastic interior breaks easily.
so I thought I would go for this cage, at least about this one I havent heard anything bad yet.

A friend of mine owns one, thats how the cage looks in comparison to a person of normal height :)

lemon1.jpg

my oh has bought me one from the German store on ebay for xmas they are fab ,ordered early hours of wednesday and it came friday :o
the total price was just short of £77 which i think is a great price .

kerryx

One of the "Tommy" cages?

Let me know how you get on with it, because I just heard that they are a bit wobbly, and the ramps can break at some point because the whole thing isnt very sturdy.

but it would be nice to hear some more experiences about the Tommy range, because they are alot easier to get a hold of than the D 120 cage..

Abnoba said:
Does anyone know where I can get this cage in the UK?

rabbit120dchromblau.jpg

I know quite a few german shops sell them, also on german ebay (but the shipping is so expensive :( )

I havent found this cage in any UK online shop OR Ebay.. Zooplus.co.uk do a similar one, the tommy range, but I heard they are crap and very wobbly, especially the ramp, so I didnt want to go for that.

Anyone knows where to get that cage?

There is a german seller that has been listing their 5ft indoor cages on the UK ebay, they do that 2 storey cage aswell if you look on their ebay shop. Shipping was about £16 if I remember rightly and the price of the cages were really cheap anyway. I have the 5ft one and it is really good 8)

We took delivery of one of these (from the German EBay seller) yesterday.

It's enormous!!

The Pichu Brothers are settling into it very well, but haven't worked out that the 2 levels are connected. ? We've tried enticing them up the ramp with some lettuce, but they're only taking it if they can reach it by stretching from the bottom of the ramp. Hopefully they'll suss it out in time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back