• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cage Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamStevo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Due to having to split my boys up I am having to look at redoing my cages. I was wondering if It would be enough space for them if I did 2 cages that are both 3x3 c+c cages as don't have the length for two 2x4's. I am thinking that they would have one C+c square extra that way but my maths is totally crap. Could anyone advise on this as I need to adopt another male to go with the boar I removed.

Thanks in advance for any help

Sam xx

Due to having to split my boys up I am having to look at redoing my cages. I was wondering if It would be enough space for them if I did 2 cages that are both 3x3 c+c cages as don't have the length for two 2x4's. I am thinking that they would have one C+c square extra that way but my maths is totally crap. Could anyone advise on this as I need to adopt another male to go with the boar I removed.

Thanks in advance for any help

Sam xx
I'm sure that would be fine because as you say 3x3 is actually larger than 2x4 giving that 1 extra cube space!

Yes, 3x3 is great, it's the same amount of grids as 2x4 with the advantage of being a bit more open due to the cubic shape. :)

Thanks guys. Thought it would be fine. When it comes to my boys I want the best for them that I can possibly do so thought I would check.

Thanks guys. Thought it would be fine. When it comes to my boys I want the best for them that I can possibly do so thought I would check.
3x3 is good. :) It is wonderful that you are thinking of them.

That's the joy of C&C cages; they are so adaptable if circumstances change and you need to redo things a bit. Wishing you well in your rearranging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back