• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cageliner's for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

i have some of the cage liner's done here are 4/6 of chillwell's

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MjMtMjAxMTA5MTQtMTE1NS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MjYtMjAxMTA5MTQtMTE1OS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MjctMjAxMTA5MTQtMTM1Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MjgtMjAxMTA5MTQtMTY0OC5qcGc.jpg

these are FAB! Me thinks i'll be getting me some of these! Are you likely to be getting any other fleece patterns in at all? :)) x

these are FAB! Me thinks i'll be getting me some of these! Are you likely to be getting any other fleece patterns in at all? :)) x

Ii do plan to get some other fleece's I have seen loads on ebay, I have also been thinking about doing some themed cage sets like love and football could make love heart cuddle cups and heart covered tunnels, all the fleece I have at the moment is spoken for anyway but once I have completed all my current orders I will be getting more :) feel free to make suggestions:)

Oooh love these, my girls have a huge 3 by 6 C&C though so I assume liners would be expensive.

Oooh love these, my girls have a huge 3 by 6 C&C though so I assume liners would be expensive.

If its 3 grids x 6 grids which is 41inches by 84 so £70.

so yes seems expensive, but the fleece is more expensive buying in metres than in blanket's and you need several metres.

All the spotted fleece is now spoken for, i will be ordering new fleece soon suggestions would be good, here's another of chillwells and one of my faves
utf-8BSU1HMDA4MzEtMjAxMTA5MTUtMjE1NC5qcGc.jpg

If its 3 grids x 6 grids which is 41inches by 84 so £70.

so yes seems expensive, but the fleece is more expensive buying in metres than in blanket's and you need several metres.

All the spotted fleece is now spoken for, i will be ordering new fleece soon suggestions would be good, here's another of chillwells and one of my faves
utf-8BSU1HMDA4MzEtMjAxMTA5MTUtMjE1NC5qcGc.jpg

Thanks, my boy piggies will love that :))

Here's a challenge :))
I have an L shaped C&C pen, both parts of the L are made up of 4x2 grids. One of my girls has bladder issues rolleyes and is sometimes VERY wet. I have six altogether. How much would liners cost for this set up and would they last a week with the bladder piggy? (I use fleece in her hidey but with megazorb and I have to change it usually daily)

PM me if you'd rather, either is fine..

Just want to say Thank you my liner arrived today, and fleecy snuggle tunnel.

They are fab, and a lot of hard work has been put in.

I've given them a wash when they arrived today, (washing power, no conditioner) I realise the more washers it gets the better the absorbency.

I normally change fleeces every other day however the liner might last longer?

I've got this one for Tyko my foster piggies cage as my other c&c cages arnt standard sizes so thought it would be best to buy for a standard 4 grid by 2 grids and see how I get on.

Thanks again - much appriciated :)p

I got my cage liners yesterday and they are completely wonderful. Can't recommend them highly enough. Our first clean out this morning was wonderfully easy and they look so smart.

Thanks so much, Louise xx

Tyko my foster Piggies cage, all ready for him when he comes back in tonight from having grass time :)

P1060166.jpg

Our lovely spotty cage :)p

That looks fabulous! I'm glad I'm not the onlyone that puts down an extra piece of fabric in their hidey corners to keep them clean lol :))

I just washed my cage liner, a blue spotty fleece like yours, was sure that the red pepper stains wouldn't come out, just took it off the line & it's perfect! Making a pink spotty one this week and one with cupcakes on it next week lol :))

That looks fabulous! I'm glad I'm not the onlyone that puts down an extra piece of fabric in their hidey corners to keep them clean lol :))

I just washed my cage liner, a blue spotty fleece like yours, was sure that the red pepper stains wouldn't come out, just took it off the line & it's perfect! Making a pink spotty one this week and one with cupcakes on it next week lol :))

Oooh pics of yours too pleeeease

My cage liners have had their first wash and have come up really well. They are much appreciated by me and the piggies who need special treatment (post Neuter etc.) Thankyou very much.

Oooh pics of yours too pleeeease

Okay bear in mind I am no wizz with the sewing machine, bust a needle within 10 minutes of starting it lol

DSCF0796.jpg

As you can see it was a complete nightmare to do as it is in a "T" shape rolleyes
Should I get a thicker needle to get through the fleece as it's so thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back