• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Calcium phosphorus ratio mini cucumber

Piggies2023

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know how different the calcium phosphorus ratio is for mini cucumber Vs normal please? I know they have different amounts because you get more skin on mini cucumbers but I don't know how to work it out. Currently when I put my vegetables into the ca:P calculator I get too low calcium but I don't know if that will change if I put in mini cucumber.

I don’t know the answer but I do know we don’t tend to advise the use of a ca:p ratios because they don’t consider the diet as a whole.
To get an accurate answer you’ve got to know and input the details of their drinking water, pellets and hay.

I don’t know the answer but I do know we don’t tend to advise the use of a ca:p ratios because they don’t consider the diet as a whole.
To get an accurate answer you’ve got to know and input the details of their drinking water, pellets and hay.
Thank you. I was wondering this. As they obviously mostly eat hay which I have no idea how much they eat. They also have a small amount of pellets.

I wouldn’t worry too much on the different types of cucumber. Cucumber is a low calcium veg

Back