• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Calendar 2007 - Submit your pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
weighing019Small.jpg

Roxy

cowalpigs002Small-1.jpg

Bluebell

The beautiful Mildred
Mildred.jpg

The Posh and Becks of the Guinea Pig world - George and Mildred

CS1.jpg

I have so many photos and can't decide which to choose!! ?

Ok, here is my favourite of my two boys Leroy and Malcolm.

P8200314.jpg

And as my other entry, is it ok for me to enter on behalf of my boyfriends pig? He doesn't know and if it was picked ;), it would be a nice surprise.

This is Charlie. He was a bit naughty when he arrived because he bit and bullied his ex-housemate Rodney :( but they've both settled down now and have lovely little personalities

P9010362.jpg

Are you sure we can't enter more than 2?! :D

Hope my entry is not too late by the way...

Sarah x

Here are my two entries:

Remy & Mikaili : Up to no good ;D

miakiliremy11.jpg

Mikaili taking a bit of light reading

Mikailireading1.jpg

Hi here is a pic of a guinea pig i used to have.Hope you like her.Her name is sruffy and we used her in a mini photo shoot last year.
guineapigs-scruffy.jpg

grandad101030.jpg

Licky (now Abnobas pebbles) & DeeDee rip having a kiss x

grandad101047.jpg

Emily, Margalo & Sue sitting very nicely!

Just to remind you all that all pictures must be posted on here by tomorrow 12pm. A poll will then be put up online for you to decide which picture goes for each month :)

100_1606.jpg

my darling Bear in all his glory, a pig that really left his mark on me a real mummys boy forever

100_1486.jpg

and my king of the castle Floo or floggy as i call him when hes wheeking too loud, another of mummys boys

sgprescue - Which 2 pictures do you want to submit? - Its only 2 per person! :) They are all gorgeous pictures - Will be hard for you to choose!

Hi here is one more pic from me.I hope I'm in time!These are my two piggies!Pearl and Misty:
I call it :peek-a-boo!

AsortedPics019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back