• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Calling All Rescues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Pig Magazine

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Guinea Pig Magazine is opening up the Adorable Adoptables feature to more rescues!

This feature might be particularly suited to you if you have any long-termers, sows on pregnancy watch or any other guinea pigs that for some unfathomable reason you are finding particularly difficult to re-home. It’sFREE so you have nothing to lose and spaces to gain.

For more information, please email [email protected]

I just wish we had more rescue groups here in the southern USA.... I support the Adopt Don't Shop motto now. My 2 little guys are so special to us :)

I just wish we had more rescue groups here in the southern USA.... I support the Adopt Don't Shop motto now. My 2 little guys are so special to us :)

This place is listed as recommended for your state by Guinea Lynx, whose criteria for listing are absolutely comparable with those of our forum. We have permission to link to their rescue list for other countries than the UK in return for them listing our TPGF recommended rescues for the UK. Guinea Lynx :: US Guinea Pig Rescue and Shelter Organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back