• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

CAMBRIDGE CAVY TRUST

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Hi,

Thought i would let you all know i have joined the CCT.

Michele

Congrats Michele. You won't regret it. Hopefully you're pigglies won't get poorly but the piece of mind that being a member gives you is well worth joining for.

All you need to do is text Vedra on 07721 026401 asking for a membership form and leave your name and address and she will send one to you. Just remember when you send it back to enclose a self addressed envelope. Helps with their costs.

This fee is from January for a year, regardless of when you first join.

It basically means if you join this month you will pay £25then your membership will be up for renemal again in Janaury 2007. thThen it will run for a full year until January 2008. They do the memberships from january. The money goes towards the charity work they do. Members have full access to their help line, pay no consultation fees and receive surgical/medical care at a very reduced scale. If you are unable to visit them for animal surgical requirements they can refer you to either a RCVS qualifed vet who works inconjunction with a qualifed rodentologists. Or a RCVS qualifed vet who has been trained in Rodenology at The British Association of Rodentlogists Traingin Collage which is part of their group.

I didnt realise oyu were. What do you get a newsletter or anything to say you have joined?

Not that I can remember - I usually always request no mailings etc though so that might be why

You get a once yearly newsletter. There's someone in Berkshire that does the Health checks so no need to travel all the way to Cambridge! We also have CCT trained vets here in Berkshire. Go to Vetcetera to read more on www.readingguineapigrescue.co.uk

If you ring the CCT or Vedra they will tell you the nearest CCT trained Rodentologist to you. Mine is about 45 mins away - a lot nearer than Cambridge thats for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back