• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Camera recommendations

Piggies2023

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a poorly piggie who squeaks in pain. I want to video this for the vet (she's under veterinary treatment it's been going on for a while). But I also want to be able to review videos for when I've not been there easily.

Does anyone know of any cameras where I can easily look at previous recorded footage on my phone and save it please? And if possible one that records when it picks up sound? I looked at the tapo one but it seems you have to put a memory card into a laptop.

I can’t help sorry. Just bumping your thread up so it gets seen.

I have this one which picks up sound, you need a little memory card in it and you can play back the videos on your phone on the app and save them to your phone.

NETVUE Pet Camera 360° WiFi Indoor Camera, Smart Home Security Camera for Dog Cat Baby Monitor, Motion Alert, 2-Way Audio, Clear Night Vision, Compatible with Alexa, App Control Pan/Tilt/Zoom, White https://amzn.eu/d/1UM2nnA

I have this one which picks up sound, you need a little memory card in it and you can play back the videos on your phone on the app and save them to your phone.

NETVUE Pet Camera 360° WiFi Indoor Camera, Smart Home Security Camera for Dog Cat Baby Monitor, Motion Alert, 2-Way Audio, Clear Night Vision, Compatible with Alexa, App Control Pan/Tilt/Zoom, White https://amzn.eu/d/1UM2nnA
Oo thank you. So can you keep the memory card in the camera and still view it on your phone? Or do you have to take the memory card out and put it into your phone for it to download?

I have a poorly piggie who squeaks in pain. I want to video this for the vet (she's under veterinary treatment it's been going on for a while). But I also want to be able to review videos for when I've not been there easily.

Does anyone know of any cameras where I can easily look at previous recorded footage on my phone and save it please? And if possible one that records when it picks up sound? I looked at the tapo one but it seems you have to put a memory card into a laptop.

I know this thread is old, but just in case someone uses it for future reference, I use Wyze brand camera bought on Amazon. There’s a yearly subscription for use, it is motion-censored and saves motion-sensed recordings online which I can access whenever on my phone. I use it just to get a “pet fix” at work lol.

Back