Can anybody advise please

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy69

Reaction score
Kids are quiet. So it was cuddle time. Now Gaga is normally really docile,but tonight she was really skittie, and wouldnt settle. I am presuming they have mood swings. And just didnt want to be held tonight. Tam is like it all the time. I'm getting worried I may be annoying them a bit. Help please. I like my cuddles:0

TwoPiggies

Reaction score
She maybe just needed the loo from when you picked her up? My piggie sam will not settle if he needs a pee.

My other piggie Dillon will only settle when Sam is on my lap too. Every piggie is just different and will take time :)

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think sometimes with piggies you need to be a bit thick skinned and make the most of the snuggles even with a bit of wiggling. Try putting them in a cuddle pocket or bed if they are very wiggly!

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Try not to take it personally, maybe she was in the middle of some piggy business when you picked her up?

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My Pixel will never settle. She just wriggles and nibbles til you let her explore the sofa instead rolleyes

I'm sure she's just having one of those days ;)

paul1979uk

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sometimes Charlie and Benny don't want to be picked up by my girlfriend either and they love being played with. She normally just sits in bed with them, puts a couple of towels underneath in case they pee and lets them explore. They dont go far ad eventually crawl up to her chest, lie down and doze whilst she smoothes them. Maybe try that?

They also go flipping crazy when she tickles them very lightly and all over with her fingernails. They squeek and popcorn everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.