Can anybody point me in the direction of some good fleece pee pads?

Cosmic_Shadow

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I've made my eventual piggies some cosy tunnels but my machine isn't strong enough to make the wadded pee pads, so I was wondering if I could either be pointed in the direction of a shop either manned by a member here or just their preferred shop.
I used to know some but as its been 5 years since I've had piggies, I've lost the names or they've closed up shop in that time. Or perhaps changed names.

Basically I'm looking for those smaller type pads that I can just sit inside the bottom of these tunnels to absorb a bit of the pee.

(If this is the wrong place to put this, please just let me know.

115910354_331325924557775_1151273978278620028_n.jpg

rp1993

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We buy our fleece bedding (inc pee pads) from the pigstyco HOME | Mysite I found her on Instagram and I am really happy with the pieces she has made for us. She will make custom orders so you can just send her your measurements 🙂

stef.trg

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can’t point you in the right direction for pee pass unfortunately but I just wanted to say how gorgeous your tunnels are! I really like the fabrics ❤

Freya1234

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’ve bought stuff from ‘piggies in blankets’ on etsy, she makes lots of different fleece items including pee pads/lap pads (lots of her stuff is also customisable so you can choose what fleece you want)❤

Cosmic_Shadow

New Born Pup
Reaction score
We buy our fleece bedding (inc pee pads) from the pigstyco HOME | Mysite I found her on Instagram and I am really happy with the pieces she has made for us. She will make custom orders so you can just send her your measurements 🙂
Thank you so much! I will certainly be considering these and a custom may be the right way to go. :)

This is brilliant, very helpful little pocket of information.

I can’t point you in the right direction for pee pass unfortunately but I just wanted to say how gorgeous your tunnels are! I really like the fabrics ❤
Thank you so much! You're too kind. The fleeces were from blanket and the fabrics came from hobby craft, the pony one I forgot where I got it though.

I’ve bought stuff from ‘piggies in blankets’ on etsy, she makes lots of different fleece items including pee pads/lap pads (lots of her stuff is also customisable so you can choose what fleece you want)❤
I'm going to be having a good surf in my free time and browsing all these wonderful websites.

I've had stuff from Welcome to Cavy Couture and Cage Liners, Snuggle Sacks and Ramp Tunnels | CandE Cosies before and not been disappointed. I have been happy with the stuff from Ziggys Piggies but she is still on Maternity Leave and not taking orders at present.
Thanks so much for the references and feedback. I cannot wait to get surfing and showing my piggies a lot of love when I eventually bring them home.