• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Can guinea pigs eat human vegan meals?

Swissgreys

Forum Buddy
English ones generally say "Please Recycle Me" on the lid. Northern Irish ones don't. I find it kind of amusing.
I find it entertaining that the Swiss ones say 'Made in Switzerland' in English, which is not even an official language here.
With 4 official languages to choose from I love that they don't choose one of those - crazy Swiss.

Swissgreys

Forum Buddy
That's the problem with raising kids here.
Tonight I told the 13 year old that if she didn't clean her bedroom she couldn't have a friend for a sleepover this weekend.
She told me we would be taking a vote, and she would 'advise me of the the outcome'?
Whatever happened to door slamming and eye rolling?

Theodor51

Junior Guinea Pig
Hi there, this sounds like a crazy question, but, my husband decided to go on a diet, and purchased 20 meals that are all Vegan and gluten free. He opened one up and didn’t like it. so now I have 19 plastic containers full of mashed vegetables. I was just wondering are they piggie safe? My pigs love it when I mash their veggies up anyways.
My piggie eats crisps on a Friday and Saturday a fish supper lol