• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can I just say.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Had to take Amberooni to the vet today as she started clicking in the lung dept last night and generally looked very subdued. 8...I had some advise from forum members and took her the Cat and Rabbit Clinic in Duston. With no appointment and just a phone call to announce my arrival, I was greeted with sympathy, kindness, smiles, reassurance and general Loveliness. I am very thankful these most marvellously splendid creatures exist.:))
Amber is looking OK currently, but it's early days.:0
Please lots of healing vibes and crossed paws for as successful a recovery as Our Boy.
Sermon complete.@)

Hi Hun
Really hope everything goes okay. I've got everything crossed for you. xxxxx

All paws fingers and toes crossed here. I hope she's ok. Good luck :)

Quick update, one lot of syringe feeding, a success, the others were licking the remains off her! She has been "nom nom" on hay and cucumber and seems OK.......watch this space! Thanks for your good wishes. X x

Awwww hope everything goes well, got my fingers crossed for the little fella hope eveything goes okay! :) x

I really hope everything goes well :)

I hope it all goes well, thinking of you both x

I am thrilled to say, Good Old Baytril, from my perspective! Amber's clicking sound has left the Lung Dept, she has remained munching a little, but has lost no weight due to four syringe feeds yesterday and Saturday. Will probably drop that down to two today. She is looking brighter, still not out of the woods, but I think she's going to be OK :-)
Oscar swallowed Amber's bung from the syringe! Silly Boy! Luckily that episode must have come and gone! No ill effects for our Squidgable Gentleman!
Thanks for all the crossed paws. I'm so happy they've both recovered! Hurrah for Simon and Kim and the Cat and Rabbit Clinic! (If that's not a good advert, then I'm not working on commission!) x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back