He is. He’s so cheekyPinky is so adorable.
Looking very lovely Pinky. He certainly will!At least he’ll be visible on a white background![]()
View attachment 287333
View attachment 287334
Is this life with a white piggy? Or is he just a very mucky pup?
I thought you might at least recommend Daz @WiebkeWelcome to life with piggies... White ones just show the muck better.

Now that’s an ideaYou could always try using black fur dye and turning him into a black piggy.
The muck doesn’t show on Moses at all
Now that’s an idea![]()
Maybe he’s just a baby and will learn to eat properly![]()

Very mucky pup! Or just a young guinea maybe? I've had white guineas who didn't get that dirty.View attachment 287333
View attachment 287334
Is this life with a white piggy? Or is he just a very mucky pup?
It wouldn't go with his pink eyes though would it?You could always try using black fur dye and turning him into a black piggy.
It wouldn't go with his pink eyes though would it?
Hadn't thought of that!It would give him a nice devilish glint, though...![]()
Red eyes might be better for thatIt would give him a nice devilish glint, though...![]()
Oooo that’s interestingIn my experience it has to do with the quality of the fur.
I've had white piggies whose fur was rather dye repellent. They kept themselves immaculately clean.
While others had fur that seem to attract any kind of dirt or colour.
So maybe it's just Pinky's fur.
Or maybe he's a mucky piggy.![]()
That really wouldn’t do.I wouldn't book on it. My failed himi Carwyn (bless him) was the long-haired very mucky (now there is an upgrade option for yucky bum and hay dust grey long hair all over!) version. He lived happily to 6 1/2 with a soiled chin and an 'interesting' bum end. The only genuine colour was a very quarter-hearted brownish himi nose in winter.
Way to go, lad!
You can of course get some Gorgeous Guineas for Boars shampoo but it wont last for more than a day or two... because the urge to wear boar grime for hanging out with the real lads is just too great. You really can't look like a white wuss, you know!![]()
Oh great. He’s the fastest, noisiest and now the dirtiest piggy I’ve had.Very mucky pup! Or just a young guinea maybe? I've had white guineas who didn't get that dirty.
His bummie is very clean.I trim the hair on the back end of my two white
females.
It's the only way I can remove the stains !.
Red eyes might be better for that
Gotta love him though!Oh great. He’s the fastest, noisiest and now the dirtiest piggy I’ve had.![]()
Oh great. He’s the fastest, noisiest and now the dirtiest piggy I’ve had.![]()