can they just have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can they just have their normal Pellets and timothy Hay, and not have veggies everyday?

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh yea duhhh Lol which veggies has best ammount of Vit c?

PAMELAKT

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Curly kale is packed with vit c, and * believe so are peppers not sure of anymore...

PAMELAKT

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Argh! Just realised I've been overdoing the spinach & grapes....! Must find substitutes, pigbabies will not be amused!

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here's a link to the food thread http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42

They need veggies as part of a complete diet and also because they LOVE veggies and get very excited, that bit is so lovely to see - a happy excited piggie. x)

Yeah I know all about it, I have buddy for 6 months now and Lucy 4.. Just it can get expensive and I was trying to save a bit, that is why I asked..

I can get them to eat Kale they turn away, I give Green Peppers, Cucumber in am, sometimes with Romaine lettuce, Nite time perpper witha couple apply slices and sometimes carrots.. I have tried so much stuff, Buddy will eat anything but i try to find stuff they both will eat and everything above is no problem.. so I just stick with that, When corn comes back in season i will get that they LOVED the husks on the corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.