• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can you hear the Bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Now, more importantly does everyone have a hat?

You guessed it, I just couldn't wait!

Introducing my newly Weds, it was a very eventful bonding, I almost gave up!

I'm so proud of them!

We started with a bad start.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWl_tMXRD9M[/ame]

We do hope you enjoy our happily ever After!

There once was a little man, all he wanted was someone to be nice too him.

021-12.jpg

He became a true gentleman and began sharing with his new wife.

023-7.jpg

He then decided a new approach was in order. He quickly began playing hard to get!

027-4.jpg

Is he starting to "Woo" his girl?

032-3.jpg

I think he was busted! What are you doing young man?

033-5.jpg

We would like everyone to know we are now best friends!

038-5.jpg

Our Happy Ever After!

The End!

Oh my God she was so not happy with him in that video. Glad it was all ok in the end though they are such a lovely pair x)

oh wow, didnt look good at first! Glad they are a cute couple now though :))

Oh my God she was so not happy with him in that video. Glad it was all ok in the end though they are such a lovely pair x)

oh wow, didnt look good at first! Glad they are a cute couple now though :))

Tell me about it, when the camera cut off thats when we had furry balls, I threw my towel and missed rolleyes. Then I was very clever and put my hands in resulting in my blood being drawn. I really thought it was curtains for them both!

Can't believe they bonded! xx>>>xx>>>

Oh blimey, that must have been so painful. Maybe they both had to prove a point and then decided that the other one wasn't too bad after all. I think I would miss with the towel throwing too I'd be in such a panic.

Oh blimey, that must have been so painful. Maybe they both had to prove a point and then decided that the other one wasn't too bad after all. I think I would miss with the towel throwing too I'd be in such a panic.

It wasn't bad really, I would have expected worse. Just goes to show piggies are more noise than bite!

He just didn't take the hint at first did he? I am so glad that they are in love now and they are both so wonderful!

Crikey! That looks like a rocky start! :... I think Bette wears the trousers in that relationship!

Hope your hand is okay?!

So glad they're Sweethearts now and best of pals. A very happy ending x)

Boris' turn next... :...

Aw they look great together. Glad the managed to work it out. May be it's like kids in the play ground when they go and hit the boy they like! :(|)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE xoxoxoxoxoxo

Well a few hiccups is expected after all he is married to a strong willed lady ;)

SO HAPPY FOR MILO AND BETTE! Although it was a rocky start, it was very cute seeing them chase eachother. :)) Thanks SOOO much for sharing! x) Congratulations to the newly weds! x

I'm off out to get a new hat! I do hope that Milo doesn't stop popcorning now that he's got his lady love. He may think he doesn't need to impress anymore and stops making the effort (sounds familiar).

Suzy x

Milo is like any man pestering his woman then when he gets told off he runs away and popcorns as if to say I annoyed her!

I'm so pleased this has worked out in the end. Both Milo and Bette deserve their happliy ever after. Well done for persevering. x

I am so glad that you stuck it out past Bette's first panic and have given them all space and time they needed to bond.

Girls and boys meeting each other are VERY MUCH lots of squeaking... rolleyes

I adore the picture where Milo is "piggy kissing" Bette - that's what a good bonding is about!

I am so pleased it worked out for them.x) I would bet that you are very relieved as well as happy! :)

I am so glad that you stuck it out past Bette's first panic and have given them all space and time they needed to bond.

Girls and boys meeting each other are VERY MUCH lots of squeaking... rolleyes

I adore the picture where Milo is "piggy kissing" Bette - that's what a good bonding is about!

Wiebke

ke, if all they did was squeak my stress levels wouldn't have been though the roof! Lots of chattering and flying nips though!

Glad its over and it does make me smile seeing them together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back