• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can you see it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
I have been playing today and trying to set up a bit of a website with my animals on.

Its no way finished, and theres lots to put in yet...but just wondered if anyone else can access it. Am using a company that you can have free website on...and its so easy to add text and pics...it needs to be for me...as I cant get my old head round html codes and stuff. :D

Anyway if you want to have a peek, its here. I warn you its quite basic but intend to add a lot more to it.

http://cavycrazydeb.tripod.com/

Deb x

Thats fab Deb.
Lovely to see all your wonderful piggies.
I was thinking of having ago myself.(whenever a get time ::)
Thank you
Carol X

Its fabby Deb and so nice to see all your pigs on there, maybe now I will be able to keep up with who is who! Will have to make you some goodies for on there little animations, logos etc and would be happy to link you from Barmy4boars so we can be crazy & barmy together!

Aww wow Deb its fab! I loved reading about all your adorable little piggies :)

Livie x

Its lovely Deb. If you need any help with anything on the website, let me know :)

It's brllliant! Well done :D

Your piggys are all gorgeous :D

Oh my goodness I am bowled over by the lovely things you have all said about my website. Thank you very much everyone.

I must admit I enjoyed having a play and starting it off, its very time consuming though....but using www.tripod.com...its ever so easy to get going. You just sign up, its free, and then you choose which template you want...and then start inserting text in the boxes or adding pics. I couldnt belive how easy it was. If I can do it, anyone can. ;D. I am a real dumbo when it comes to IT. Not a hmtl code in sight. Its a bit like using Word.

I have got loads to put in yet, and want to take new better pics, they were just old ones I had, so keep popping in for updates please.

Again thanks for looking at it. :)

Thanks too for all the offers of help to carry on with it, its very much appreciated.

Deb x

greta website megan is so like Alf who unfortunatly died last week, and Basil is like my daughters little monkey Biscuit who hasd decieded to give his cage mate dipstick some bovver since alf died, your website is great, its nice to see your pigs all in one place to view them all, one day I might just get around to doing it as well but with 33 its going to take some time and with the kids on holiday I dont have much of that at the moment, I'm sure all you other mums know exactly what I mean lol

This is a lovely website and what beautiful piggies you have, it is nice to be able to read about their past

Hi you,

Your piggies are wonderful! Your websites great! Nice one x
:)

Lovely site Deb, and some serious 'pignap piggies' in your shed LOL! :D

You clever thing. That website is fabulous. The pictures are lovely :-*

I have loads to do to it yet...so watch this space :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back