• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can You Spot Mollie And Benjie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscandmatt

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
these two are so hard to get pics of! in their cage the pics usually don't show up. mollie is very dark brown/black so she hardly shows up! and benjie is never still for long enough to take a pic! :))

0fabe391-ba1a-4b49-87e2-de5fabc84a5f_zpsrhcmtla3.jpg

and here's a pic from during mollie's nail trim. this shows her true colour. at first glance, and on most pics, she looks jet black, but she's actually the very darkest brown/black. she's beautiful :luv:

d7876a5e-d8cd-4e71-9993-0b4f598b2ac2_zps2e8c550b.jpg

and a little update - these two are sooooo happy together and settled. i think they have the potential to be one of the closest pairs i've had. :luv::luv::luv: and i always have to say ... i love them to bits :luv:

Aww bless, wee dark shadow. She's like a ninja. Such a wee cutie pair and so nice to hear theyre best friends x

Aww bless, wee dark shadow. She's like a ninja. Such a wee cutie pair and so nice to hear theyre best friends x

she does actually quietly creep around the cage :)) they've only been together since december but they're already so close :luv:

I am so happy for you, they look great together. We need lots of pigtures :love:

344b6315-2865-4b90-a71e-2578d22ea4dd_zpsdmsqaaxs.jpg

squee... look at her little face. i can't tell you how much i adore this girl. my molls. :love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back