• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

CANCELLED Birmingham Meet

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
The next Birmingham Meet is on 18 March 2023 and is being held at The Dragon Inn. Last time the Briar Rose was quite noisy so we are hoping that the change of venue will be quieter so better for having a chat and for those who don't like it noisy.

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/west-midlands/the-dragon-inn-birmingham

The Dragon Inn
Hurst Street
Birmingham
West Midlands
B5 4TD

Sat 18 March 2023
12md - 4pm ( ish ! )

All forum members over the age of 18 are welcome to join us !

The Dragon Inn is a busy City Pub so … we'd appreciate some " table baggers" to go on ahead.

For those meeting up at Birmingham New Street Station we are meeting any time from 11:15 am - planning to start walking 11:45. If you are intending to meet at the station , please pm @Anniversary Herd and we'll sure we don't go without you ! Please also pm @Anniversary Herd ...or reply on this thread if you are willing to be a "table bagger".

Here is a picture of the meet up area .....

TGPF meet area.jpg

You'll see in the background that this is the main area in the station with all the departure screens, so it's easy to find :)

Have we met at the Dragon before?

Well it was supposed to have been in October 2019 but I'm not sure how many people turned up because there was such bad rain everywhere flooded. Before that it was February 2019. I remember going to that one.

Wow, Dragon Inn. I can see where the name came from.

I won't be able to make it by the way, :xd:
I will try and make time to set up a Zoom meet for those of you who don’t want to travel 3500 miles!
It won’t be for a while as life is a bit busy at present but I will get a round to doing it.

Back