• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can't believe Fred has gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredginge

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My Fred died this afternoon in front of us at the vets. Yesterday he was running round the garden run happily with his 2 girlfriends, this morning he was fine and then suddenly this afternoon he died!
His brother Ginger died in December, so we got Fred neutered in January to get him some lady friends. We got 2 baby girls from a rescue and introduced them to Fred (once he had got over his op - poor boy got an abscess and needed lots of TLC). Anyway, he adored his new lady friends Wilma and Pebbles and they adored him too.
This afternoon Fred looked poorly, so my other half took him to the vets. I met him at the vets and by this stage Fred was not looking very well at all. He died with us with him. They think it was either a stroke or a toxic poisoning (don't think it was this as we can't think of a cause).
We just buried him in the garden next to Ginger.
RIP my lovely Fred. We love you so much. Run and popcorn free with your brother and best mate Ginger at the Rainbow bridge. Xxxxx

So sad :( RIP fred
He sounds like he had an amazing life with you and his girls. Hope you and the girls are ok xx

awww rip Fred, he will be running around at the bridge now with George.

I'm so sorry, this must have been a shock for you, hope you are bearing up xx

I am so sorry; I had my Ffion die on me like that last summer when I took her to the vets because I noticed her sides heaving with a sudden heart strain; she'd gone off food and was limp and apathetic. I was literally shaking on the way home. At the time, we were going on similar ideas - obstruction in her mouth/throat, poisoning or sudden heart problem? It took me quite a bit of time to get over it; Ffion was probably not even two years old!

I am sorry that Fred couldn't enjoy his girl for longer, but you have certainly given him a very happy boar life!

RIP Fred

I'm so very sorry to hear about little Fred 8...8...8...
RIP Fred run free at the bridge now forever with your friend Ginger, popcorn thru the lush green meadows together and enjoy the dandelions and clover, you'll be so very sadly missed but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........... :(

Really sorry for your loss.

RIP Fred
x x

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my Fred. Still can't believe he has gone. X

So sorry for your loss. I am sure Fred knew just how much you loved him. R.I.P Fred:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back