• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Caramel, Reunited With Peanut

Status
Not open for further replies.

saman

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
P280710_16.45_[02].jpg
Caramel 20 Sept 2009-7 May 2015
Our soft cuddly Caramel, I cant believe you have gone. You were always so quiet and placid, the only thing that ever got you moving was food. You loved being tickled under your chin, and on your ears, and being brushed/stroked with the dustpan brush! For cuddle time, you would always get as close to my head as you could, settling under my chin. We had bonded so much since peanut passed. You were such a big part of our lives, and we all miss you so much now. Now you can cuddle up with Peanut once again. Thank you for bringing so much love into our lives. We will love you for always.xxxxx

I am ever so sorry for your loss! Caramel was gorgeous!

RIP Caramel - popcorn free again at the Bridge with your best friend!

What a super-sounding and looking piggy he was. So sorry you have lost him, he will be back with Peanut now.

Lovely tribute for your stunning piggy. Popcorn free beauty x

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully Caramel and Peanut being together again can give you some comfort xx

Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day.

Caramel and Peanut are together again.

They will always be remembered by those who loved them and leave big pawprints behind.

So sorry for your loss. It is very hard to lose a little one you are so bonded with.

Very sorry for your loss, and now they can rest well together, if that's some comfort. :hug:

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful piggy. Huge hugs to you

RIP Caramel
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back