• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Cardboard bedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgprescue2

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get chopped cardboard bedding by the bale in the Norwich area? I used to get it from Ecobed at Marsham but they are no longer there. I have found loads of websites on the net but the only way I can find it cheap enough is if I buy a pallet of 24 bales which would be difficult for me to store.

S

sccobyandfudgesmum

try premierbed john riley at the sedgefield branch may be able to help 07917 632633

I buy mine localy from a person who orders in for people with rats

i live in newcastle

Vikki

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Call John on 07799643050 you usually just text him how many bales you want and your address then he mostly texts you the day before delivery but does not always. He will deliver small ammounts but if you want a set delivery time delivery is charged extra. We just fit in to when he is delivering to the livery yard down the road but more often than not the bales turn up unannounced ( he sometimes texts the day befor eto let you know delivery will be the next day) luckily I am usually at home whenever he calls. £4.50 per bale for eco bale but the delivery boy never carries change so make sure you have the correct ammount standing by to pay.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.