• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Carmen and Squeakers <3

casineb

New Born Pup
Reaction score
So, one of my current piggies was displaying some signs of allergies, and I was looking on this site- and I found this forum. It immediately made me cry- I lost two guinea pigs within a month starting almost exactly a year ago (the first one died July 5th unexpectedly) and, despite having gotten two- now three- new ones, I still am not completely over it. They were my very first guinea pigs, Carmen and Squeakers, they lived for a little over five years. I feel like I need to post something on this forum as a form of closure, kind of in hopes that my current piggy makes it through her allergies. I don't even really care if anyone sees this, it just needs to get off my chest. R.I.P Carmen and Squeakers (Squeakers on left, Carmen on right), I miss them more than anything in the world. <333
IMG_20170705_183458_583.jpgIMG_20170707_124928_604.jpg

So sorry for your loss. I hope the post does bring you some closure but we all miss our rainbow piggies and that loss will always be felt it just gets easier over time

I am so sorry for your loss. Your piggies were gorgeous. I hope the forum brings you some support

Sleep well little ones

RIP Carmen and Squeakers
x x

I am so sorry you are still struggling with the loss of your piggies. It is very hard when we lose a much loved pet they leave such a huge hole in our hearts. I hope your current piggy gets well very soon.
RIP Carmen and Squeakers.

I am so sorry for your losses :( *hugs* Sleep tight little ones xx

So sorry for your losses.
Hope your new piggy is feeling better soon.
Sleep tight Carmen and Squeakers.xx

It’s always bittersweet remembering our first piggies. The piggy in my avatar was a very special piggy. I still have weepy moments when I remember her but I think it shows how much we loved them. It’s always good to post a tribute to our Rainbow Bridge pets. Hugs x

So sorry for your loss - time may pass but we never really stop loving or missing our piggies.
They all hold a special place in our hearts.
Glad you found the forum.
It really is a wonderfully supportive place.
Hope all goes well with your piggy and her allergies

Back